Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Not much has happened.... BUT SOMETHING WILL GOD DAMN IT!

So I think I've been having a blasé couple of weeks....

Nothing too exciting, but I am pretty pumped about the next couple of days. I figure I can easily list it here so I can, 

a. remember

b. have something to write about

So this is what I plan on doing this weekend. I promise to take pictures so you guys can visually experience this with me!


  • Wednesday May 8th 2013
    • I plan on making tattoo tights with the girl I tutor. I know it isn't really "teaching" or "tutoring" but she is actually pretty smart. She basically only needs to bring her homework to class and study more. So I try to make tutoring fun so she would want to stay with me and so I can still get paid more.
    • I am going to make Yubu Chobab which is like a fried tofu skin with rice in the middle. I mean, as a "experienced cook", I plan on jazzing it up a bit to make it fantastic.
  • Thursday May 9th 2013
    • I am HOPEFULLY going to a art show at the Seoul Auction Horim Art Center!
  • Friday May 10th 2013
    • Adventure to get vegan pizza possibly?
  • Saturday May 11th 2013
    • VEGAN POTLUCK! There is a group in Seoul called the Seoul Veggie club and I have been wanting to join them on their monthly potlucks! I am so stoked to go to this one!
    • My co-worker/friend joined a orchestra and is having a performance that night! I am definitely going to that!
  • Sunday May 12th 2013
    • I have to blog everything I did!

So it seems like I have a busy couple of days!

What are you going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment