Sunday, April 7, 2013

The World is Beautiful on Drugs!

Hi everybody

So I've been suffering a lot physically. In the past two or three months I've been sick like five times. I've had bronchitis like symptoms: mucus, sore throat, and a ton of coughing. My director kept telling me that I should go to the doctor, but since I felt like I knew what it was (bronchitis) I did not go, until last week.

Last week when I went to the doctor, I realized I was wrong,
dead wrong.

Basically I have been suffering through an allergic attack to yellow dust. I've heard two definitions of yellow, or asian, dust so I'll give both definitions to you and you can decide which one is wrong.

  1. Yellow dust is the debris from China's pollution that drifts to other countries in Asia.
  2. Yellow dust is the dust from some mountain in China or Mongolia that drifts to other countries in Asia. 
Basically, something's coming from China.


It's all your fault

So this weekend was a bit of a slow one for me because I got antibiotics for three days. I think I'm having a adverse reaction though because I've been sleeping most of the weekend.

China... I'm sick of your shit

I've also been somewhat loopy. Today I got on the wrong bus even though my friends were with me and we're calling me over to get on the right bus. I simply just got up and went on the wrong bus. I managed to get off in time, but seriously I'm out of it.

I wonder if I am actually typing or just writing jibberish.

Basically I have cough syrup and some strange drugs that they told me to take three times a day. I'm done with all of it tomorrow. I've also been told not to run outside (which breaks my heart) and that I have to wear those masks for your face. 

not cool China.... not cool

I have no closing sentence to sum this up. 
All I want to do is sleep


No comments:

Post a Comment