Thursday, April 4, 2013

Oh look! It's thursday and here's another post!

I have fallen in love with a place that I have not written about for about a month. I know I have been cheating on you (the reader) but for some weird reason I never have time to take a picture.

Because I'm usually stuffing my face



But this place is my favorite restaurant  A lot of people have been complaining that it is not is good because it is not a buffet. I don't really care.... good food is good food.

The better thing is that it is so close. 

Do you hear angels singing? I know I do.

The Loving Hut near Achasan station is so good. They make authentic korean food but it's 100% vegan. 100% FANTASTIC

Can you just say perfect?

I know I feel perfect whenever I'm there. Also, if you want some delicious food to go, or you want to make some meals on your own, you can buy some of their "meat" or other grocery products!

Basically I really do not have much to say but I go there maybe once a week. You'll probably see me there this weekend. I'm not joking.

It's good, it's vegan, and it is certainly healthy.


It makes me a happy camper.

You basically take the subway to Achasan station and get off exit 1. It is right outside your exit. 

Enjoy the joy I feel every single time I have been there.




Oh this is a dress I bought that I really liked. What do you guys think?

1 comment: