Monday, April 1, 2013

More Of My Crazy Vegan Cooking

So, I am so far keeping up with my promise. I have another entry. 
It's full of food, cause that's all I care about now.

It's the only thing I care about.

#1

Another delicious stir fry


Honestly I think I mastered the stir fry, but it's probably considered the easiest thing to make. Whatever, I'm damn proud of myself. I made this a while ago so I might be a tad off my recipe...

  • 1/3 of a pumpkin 
  • 1/3 of a onion
  • 4 garlics
  • 3 bok choy bulbs
  • 1/4 of enoki mushrooms
  • 1/4 of a tofu block
  • oil
  • nutritional yeast
  • braggs liquid amino

I basically do what I usually do with all my stir fries. I put the oil in a saucepan with some chopped up garlic and onion, and I wait for all of it to heat up and get nice and soft. After that I throw a dash of nutritional yeast to get it crispy and so I can have my B12 vitamins. Then I put in the mushrooms, pumpkins, and bok choy in that order. I top it up with a sprig of braggs and some diced up tofu, and I'm done!

#2 
A soufflé! jk it's another stir fry 


I know I shouldn't write about every stir fry I make, but seriously I am super proud of what I make.

  • 1/3 of a pumpkin 
  • 1/3 of a onion
  • 5 or 6 of those little bouquets of broccoli
  • 4 garlics
  • 3 bok choy bulbs
  • 1/4 of enoki mushrooms
  • 1/4 of a tofu block
  • oil
  • nutritional yeast
  • braggs liquid amino

Basically it is the same instructions as #1 but this incorporates broccoli. Try putting the broccoli in after the mushrooms so it can be a bit soft but still crispy.

#3


The god warrior salad


This was a special treat. It contains one thing I can't find in South Korea, and one thing that is hard to find in South Korea. Quinoa is as foreign to South Koreans as peeing standing up is to me, and avocado is only found in the English owned giant supermarket HomePlus, which is taxicab drive away. Basically I combined the two to make one of my favorite dishes I always made in California. I'm going to call it the god warrior salad because that is what I felt like when I was eating it; I felt like a god warrior.

  • nutritional yeast
  • 1/4 of a cup of quinoa
  • 1/2 of a avocado
  • pinch of salt
  • 3 or 4 red lettuce leaves chopped and diced

Boil the quinoa or cook the quinoa in a pot. Mash the 1/2 of the avocado and add a pinch of nutritional yeast and the salt. Once you have a great mashed consistency, mix it with the quinoa. Once that is done, throw it on the bed of lettuce and then bob's your uncle. Well, actually, I don't know much about your family.


Are they nice?



No comments:

Post a Comment