Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Update on how I'm doing...

Hey Ya'll!!

I, like always, have been a bit M.I.A, and not in the catchy English rapper sense, but in the literal meaning. Like always, I have to apologize, but I feel like I should give you an update/explanation. No, this isn't goodbye; I'm not that depressed/busy yet. However, I have had a bit of a hard year, and because of that, I haven't written anything.

Now I believe that there are varying levels of "hard times". Some can be terrible in which the person loses all and everything that she loves, or, like in my case, she has a year where nothing ever went quite right. 

I'm releasing this pent up issue because I feel like I need to explain the major reason why I haven't written anything. The main reason I have had such a hard year and have not traveled at all was because I don't have a job. I have spent a considerable amount of my time and energy tying to find work, and, I achieved nothing. Because of that, I felt and still feel depressed and drained over the whole ordeal. Throughout this year I have had egotistically expected to earn a real career, only instead to do menial volunteer jobs instead. Because of this lack of work, and this lack of income, I couldn't travel. Thankfully my friend Mari came and semi-brought me out of my depression. We managed to do one trip while she was here. We went to Joshua Tree.

However after turning 26, I realized something now; I have spent my last year not doing a single thing. I sat on my ass hoping for something to happen, but nothing did. So I'm going to change that for this year. I am going to live and strive to find my next life.

So, like I wrote before, this isn't goodbye. I am planning a trip to London/ Ireland in the spring. I hope that when I'm there I can meet some nice people and possibly, POSSIBLY, POSSIBLY, make some work connections. I will write about my vegan experiences and hopefully give you some good news.

In a couple of days I'll write about my experiences in Joshua Tree. I just wanted to let you know that I'm not gone. I still have some drive in me.



I will write again

No comments:

Post a Comment