Thursday, June 26, 2014

Places I Want to See in the next Two Years

I want to do a list of places I would like to see in the next two years. I don't plan on seeing all of them, but I think it would be good to have a little list to get my hopes up, or even yet, to encourage me to be and look my best for when I go.

  1. Brazil



Brazil is a tropical paradise that has food that I have never seen. I mostly want to come here for two reasons; one is the food, and the other reason are the beaches. I think the people here must be friendly and nice, and overall I think Brazil would be amazing to go to. 

Plus I am aiming to see all of the current seven wonders so I think seeing the Christ is the Redeemer statue is a must. Also, the Amazon Rainforest would be fantastic.


  2. Cuba


If there is a country that I want to see, Cuba would be it. Because I'm American and Cuba is "the sworn enemy" from 1950s, I can't go legally. However I have been hearing rumors on how friends have cheated the system and gotten in. I would be so happy if I can get in. I promise I wouldn't even buy anything. I just want to see it.


  3. Aurora Borealis 



I had only one transcendental experience which was at Macchu Picchu. In one short moment I felt so small yet so important to life, the world, and human existence. I felt so special and that I was in the center of all that is "now". I nearly cried realizing how beautiful the world was and how I was wasting it away. I feel like the Aurora Borealis would give me a chance to have that feeling again. 

Now there are 10 places where I can see it, and generally the borealis comes out around the fall equinox (September 23).

                *. Alaska
                *. Denmark
                *. Scotland
                *. Canada
                *. Greenland
                *. Finland
                *. Iceland
                *. Norway
                *. Russia
                *. Sweden


  4. Statues of Easter Island (Chile)


Who wouldn't want to see mysterious massive statues?


  5. Galapagos Islands (Ecuador)


It would truly be amazing to see some rare animals as well as to see Darwin's inspiration and realization of evolution. It was the start of it all, and it would be wonderful to see that. 


  6. Venice (Italy)


I've been reading that the city is slowing sinking and will be lost forever. I need to see it before that does happen.



   7. Oaxaca (Mexico)


I really would love to see Mexico. From all the rumors I heard, and from my parent's hesitation, I never got a chance to see my next door neighbor. I think I would have to go with someone in order for this to happen but I would love to go and see what Mexico has to offer.



There are also two other countries I would like to see but because of their political issues I don't think I can.

* Egypt

I can't go there right now until their government gets fixed.

*Jordan

I wouldn't go to Petra by myself as a young single female. 



So these are the places. All I have to do is get some money and get crackin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment